Only for your inner triathlete! This challenge is achievable and the rewards match it’s intensity!
Achieving this challenge will certainly turn heads! Are you ready to be a Champion?
A day in the life of an EMS provider serves up multiple barriers! Whether those barriers are financial, time away from the family or something else, maintaining a healthy living may very well be the highest barrier there is. Yes, i’d like to work out, but when? Yes, I’d like to pack a healthy lunch, but i’d rather catch up on my sleep. Yes, I should eat healthy, but fast food is quicker and fits into my budget better.
Healthy EMS is there to serve the healthy living needs for those who serve the public! It’s time to create an incentive program which rewards participants and recognizes both baby steps in the healthy lifestyle journey.
Use science to achieve measurable outcomes.
The starting line
Every journey starts somewhere! This journey starts by
1) Create an account on the Vitality webpage. If your employer is sponsoring this wellness program, you’ll receive a specific link to launch.
2) Take a Health Risk Assessment: establish your Vitality Age. psst… best to be honest with yourself!
3) Explore the Vitality website to become familiar with all it’s options!
1) Educate: What peeks your interest? Read and participate in the various blogs, articles, Vitality Squares and other educational material. psst…. everything is rewarding, the more you do, the more you’ll achieve!
2) Get active with a tracker!! Vitality integrates with many popular activity trackers like Applewatch, Fitbit, Garmin and others.
3) Challenge yourself, challenge others! Do you think you can kick butt by taking the most steps in a week? How about confidence you’ll visit the gym 5 days next week. Set up peer to peer challenges!
1) Do things; build your status and prestige! By signing up you start at the Bronze level. Do more things and achieve up to Platinum status which has real value.
2) Activity = points; Points allow you to shop at the Vitality Mall. Convert points into real dollars redeemable at vendors like Amazon, Wholefoods, Nike, Fitbit and many many others.
3) Spend less on healthy foods when you flash your ID at the grocery store checkout! Save up to 10% on healthy foods instantly.
Who can participate
Employer Sponsored Track
If your employer has adopted the Healthy EMS program, you will receive a personalized link to register. Think of yourself as part of a team with your fellow employees. This team will compete for prizes and rewards against other EMS teams across the country. The incentive to participate is to
1) Get healthy for you and your family,
2) Achieve rewards as a member of your team
3) Life a healthy lifestyle which is less dependent on expensive medical and prescription needs.
Some employers will even provide health insurance cost sharing incentives for participants. Consult with your HR department for clarification of your employer’s wellness incentive program.
You’re an EMS employee or volunteer and you see the value of living a healthy lifestyle. You’re welcomed to join the movement and take advantage of the rewards of being healthy. You may not receive all of the features and benefits of the Employer Sponsored Track, but we’re wiling to go above and beyond to reward you to
1) Participate in the Vitality Program sponsored by Healthy EMS.
2) Facilitate adoption of the Healthy EMS program at your organization.
Contact Person :
OR CALL US AT:
706 Rochester Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15237